Tri Luma Cream
$16.00 – $85.00
|Active Ingredient:||Fluocinolone Acetonide, Hydroquinone, Tretinoin|
|Manufacturer:||Galderma India Pvt Ltd|
|Packaging:||15 Gm in 1 Tube|
|Delivery Time:||6 to 15 Days|
|SKU:||Tri Luma Cream|
What is Tri Luma cream?
Tri Luma Cream combines three active ingredients: tretinoin, hydroquinone, and fluocinolone. It is an FDA-approved product. Triluma’s ingredients include fluocinolone acetonide 0.01%, a mild corticosteroid that reduces inflammation; hydroquinone 4%, a depigmenting agent that interrupts the formation; and tretinoin 0.05%, which works to increase the skin cell turnover rate to exfoliate skin; it also safely and effectively treats melasma patients.
How do I use Tri luma cream?
- Bandages should not be applied to the treated region unless your healthcare provider is specifically instructed to do so.
- You must be thorough. Gently wash your face and neck using warm water and a mild cleanser. and then pat it dry.
- Before and after taking this medication, ensure your hands are clean by washing them with soap and water.
- Apply just enough cream to cover the discolored spots and about one-half inch of the normal skin surrounding the affected area. Lightly rub it onto your skin.
- Your physician will instruct you on the appropriate dosage for the cream. Take care not to exceed the recommended amount.
- At the very least, you should apply the medication at least half an hour before going to bed.
Medical uses of the cream
Triluma is used to treat dark skin spots on the face, called melasma. This medication comprises hydroquinone, a skin bleaching agent; tretinoin, a chemical that causes the skin to shed; and fluocinolone, a steroid that reduces swelling and irritation.
Adverse Events : In the controlled clinical trials, the most frequently reported events were redness, peeling, burning, dryness, and itching at the site of application.
How Long Should I Continue Applying Tri luma Cream?
After beginning treatment with Tri-Luma, it may take anywhere from four to eight weeks before you begin to see the full benefits of the medication. Because this cream is not intended for continuous use, you should consult your doctor if, after eight weeks, you have not noticed the full effects of taking it.
How Does Tri Luma Cream Work?
For eight weeks, you can treat the dark patches associated with restrained-to-serious facial melasma with a short-term topical therapy called Tri Luma Cream. This is an exceptional three-way-combination topical treatment.
A gentle corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory properties is known as fluocinolone acetonide 0.01 percent.
To assist in the bleaching of the skin, the depigmenting agent hydroquinone 4 percent, which prevents the development and production of melanin, can be used.
Tretinoin 0.05 percent works by causing an increase in the rate at which skin cells change over, which in turn helps exfoliate the skin.
- Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after using Tri-Luma so that you don’t end up with any residue in your eyes. If Tri-Luma goes into your eyes, thoroughly flush them with water.
- Ensure the afflicted regions of your skin have been well washed and dried before using Tri Luma. Itching and burning are frequent side effects after taking Tri-Luma. However, if you detect a rash, you should get in touch with your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Melasma cannot be cured by using Tri-Luma. However, it may help improve the condition’s appearance. When you stop using this medicine, the discoloration of your skin will often reappear after a few weeks have passed. Talk to your healthcare practitioner about the long-term treatment alternatives available once you have completed your course of Triluma.
- It is not recommended to use Tri Luma more than once per day. Excessive use of this cream might cause your skin to become irritated, which will not result in quicker or better outcomes.
- Melasma becomes more severe when the affected individual spends time in the sun or is subjected to ultraviolet (UV light) radiation. Even during the winter months and on cloudy days, this phenomenon might take place. While using Tri Luma, you should take precautions to limit exposure to UV rays from the sun and tanning beds. Protect your skin from the sun by wearing a hat with a broad brim and using a sunscreen product with an SPF of 30 or more.
- Melasma may become more severe if a woman uses birth control techniques that rely on hormones. Have a conversation with your service provider about other available choices.
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from sulfite sensitivity; they will be able to help you. Tri-Luma includes sulfites. Because sulfites are not the same as sulfa drugs, taking this product safely is feasible even if you are allergic to sulfa medications. You must mention any and all allergies with your healthcare professionals at each and every appointment as well as before starting any new drugs.
How to Store Tri Luma Cream When Not Used:
Store the cream in a cool, dry place to avoid any contamination. Always use it with clean, washed hands.
Once every day, at night, and at least half an hour before going to bed, apply a very thin coating to the darker skin areas. Be careful to apply Tri-Luma to an area of approximately half an inch of unaffected skin that also surrounds each discolored region.
Seek immediate professional help in the case of an overdose.
Apply a dose as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dosage, wait until then to administer your usual dose and make sure to follow the dosing schedule exactly. It is unnecessary to take the additional medication to make up for a missed dosage.
Tri Luma Cream Side Effects:
- mild redness
- Skin peeling
- mild burning
- Skin dry
- Itchy skin
- Skin irritation
- Spider veins
- Extra sensitive skin
- Changes to the color of your skin
Tri Luma Cream Warnings and precautions:
- This medication may induce blue-black skin pigmentation. If your skin gradually darkens, see a doctor.
- Do not use this cream to treat a skin condition that has not been diagnosed by a doctor.
- Stop using this cream if you’re sunburned.
- Long-term usage of corticosteroid drugs, especially Tri Luma, can reduce the body’s hormone production. Follow directions for Tri-Luma. Do not use this cream for longer than advised.
- Triluma includes sulfite, which can cause allergic reactions. Call your doctor if Tri Luma causes hives, a rash, swelling of the lips or tongue, or trouble breathing. Those with sulfite allergies should not use Tri Luma.
Interactions With Tri luma Cream:
Taking this medication while pregnant is not recommended for safety reasons. It may cause damage to an unborn child. If you get pregnant, you should contact your physician.
Avoid large doses of alcohol when under the influence of the cream.
No evidence has been found which supports an alteration in your driving capabilities when under medication.
It can affect some organs depending on the severity of the complications.
It is not known whether these drugs pass into breast milk when applied to the skin.
Where Can I Buy Triluma Cream Online?
You can obtain Triluma Cream through your doctor’s office or online from their official website if you and your doctor decide to use it to treat moderate-to-severe melasma.
Why buy Tri Luma Cream from BuyTretinoinCream.us?
We are one of the most reputable and authentic sources for medication suppliers. We provide top-notch products with a guarantee. If you choose us, you will not be disappointed.
What’s the effect duration?
When can I see the results?
Where can I get Triluma?
1 Tube/s, 3 Tube/s, 6 Tube/s